Last Updated on: June 21, 2022
This website is owned and operated by a Colorado company (hereafter “Our”, “We”, or “Company”). Our principal place of business is located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
For any privacy-related questions, You can reach Us at email@example.com.
We at Cultivating Oaks Press, LLC respect Your privacy. We collect information in multiple ways, including when You provide information directly to us, and when we passively collect information from You, such as from Your browser or device.
You may provide information directly to Us when You:
• Register for a workshop, webinar, or event
• Make a purchase
• Complete a survey or provide Us with feedback
• Complete an order or information form
• Request/subscribe to certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates, and other products)
• Use certain features that require Your information to function (e.g., portions of our site that require log-in to participate)
• Communicate with us, such as through comments or Our online contact form
• Post user-generated content, including comments or photographs, to or on any of Our website and email services, including blogs
The information You provide directly to Us includes, but is not limited to: Your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number or demographic information like Your age, gender, or hometown. You consent to giving Us this information by providing it to Us voluntarily on Our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when You register with or make purchases from Our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with Our site, including responding to blogs, contacting Us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but Your refusal may prevent You from accessing certain benefits from Our website or from making purchases.
Information that is passively or automatically collected may include:
• Your IP address
• browser type
• the dates and times that You access Our website
• the specific pages You view.
If You are using a mobile application, Our servers may collect information about Your device name and type, Your phone number, Your country of origin, and other interactions with Our application.
Social Networking Data
When You “like” or “follow” Us on Facebook, Instagram, or social media sites, We may collect some information from You including Your name, email address, and any comments or content You post relevant to Us. We may also collect Your information if You sign up for one of Our promotions or submit information to Us through social media sites.
We may use the information and data described above to:
• Create and administer Your account
• Deliver any products or services purchased by You to You
• Correspond with You
• Process payments or refunds
• Contact You about new offerings that We think You will be interested in
• Interact with You via social media
• Send You a newsletter
• Request feedback from You
• Notify You of updates to Our product and service offerings
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems
• Administer contests or giveaways
• Compile anonymous statistical data for Our own use or for a third-party’s use
• Assist law enforcement as necessary
• Prevent fraudulent activity on Our website
• Analyze trends to improve Our website and offerings
You may choose to stop receiving Our newsletter emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails, or You can contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are specific reasons why We may share Your information
• We may disclose Your information to third parties who assist Us with various tasks, including payment processing, hosting services, email delivery and customer service.
• We may share Your data as required by law or to respond to legal process, including a subpoena, or as necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of others. This includes sharing information with other parties to prevent or address fraud and to avoid credit risks.
• We may use Your information to protect Our company, including to investigate and remedy any violations of Our rights or policies. We may also disclose Your information as reasonably necessary to acquire and maintain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain financial or legal advice, or to exercise or defend against legal claims.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites not controlled by Us. We suggest You exercise caution when clicking on a hyperlink. Although We use reasonable care in including a hyperlink on Our own web page, We do not regularly monitor the websites of these third-parties and are not responsible for any damage or consequences You suffer by using these hyperlinks. We are not bound by the Privacy Policies of any third-party website that You access by a hyperlink, nor are they bound by Ours.
We retain personal data as long as it is needed to conduct Our legitimate business purposes or to comply with Our legal obligations, or until You ask Us to delete Your data. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements. If You wish to request that We no longer use Your information, please contact Us at email@example.com.
The security of Your personal information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information (including credit card information) submitted to Us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, and We cannot guarantee its absolute security. If You have any questions about the security of Our website, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Field Guide to Cultivating ~ Essentials to Cultivating a Whole Life, Rooted in Christ, and Flourishing in Fellowship
Enjoy our gift to you as our Welcome to Cultivating! Discover the purpose of The Cultivating Project, and how you might find a "What, you too?" experience here with this fellowship of makers!